By lunchtime Toby was at a loose end so we went for a walk, by the time we got to the end of the street, Toby having examined every blade of grass on the way I was chilly so we headed into the library. Once we were in I remembered we weren't supposed to be near other people! Doh! On returrning we made the beatiful lemon drizzle cake in the photo. http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/599285 Had to improvise a bit since we didn't have the right kind of tin and the recipes 1 hour 10 mins on gas mark 4 would have left us with a lump of charcoal, as it was I had to cut the burnt bits off the top and sides, but everyone was polite enough not to comment.
Its not like me to enjoy doing something like this, usually about half way through I get a sense of panic that its not going to turn out as well as I'd anticipated. I don't know where I got the thing from about having to do stuff perfectly or not at all, its a poor excuse for not starting things. Anyway, I'm really trying to enjoy the process and not get so hung up on the results, athough the cake, minus burnt bits was really delicious.